Friday, August 6, 2010

YAY!

Levels came down, just finished hcg shot and egg retrieval will be on Sunday at 8:15 am. It was tricky to mix the shot and get 3/4 of a dose out but I did it! Remind me never to be a nurse. I've had enough injections for a lifetime...but it's done.

I got to meet a lady today who is currently cycling at my clinic. Her egg retrieval is tomorrow morning. This is unfortunately her 4th IVF so I hope it is successful for her. We had lots in common, married the same time and with a similar history of IF issues. It was good to talk to her too because she made me feel more at ease about the ER on Sunday. Hers have always gone well and been quite easy. Oh and she had the cutest pupppy too!

Well I don't have to go to the clinic tomorrow or do any injections...double yay. I do get to start on the next set of meds but they are oral so that's all good.

Ok now we're really doing this...by next week I will have embryos inside me!

1 comment:

  1. Good luck Yvonne I hope tomorrow goes really well! I will be thinking about you. Heidi

    ReplyDelete