Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Here we go again

Some people say IVF is a roller coaster and I do agree with that but at the moment it feels more like a merry go round and I'm at the beginning again. I was having trouble hearing back from my clinic to confirm they got my message about it being cycle day one and I was starting to worry I'd miss the timing on something. Last time no one got my email and I started birth control too soon because I misunderstood some directions. Since I have no idea what's involved in doing this frozen embryo transfer (FET) I wasn't sure what I had to do on what day. Well they called and talked to Mike and i got home too late to call them back. So apparently I'm to take birth control pills for a couple of weeks then I don't know what cause I never got to actually talk to anyone. So here we go again....step one to making a baby is always: take birth control pills....ah of course I should have known!

No comments:

Post a Comment