Saturday, August 14, 2010

Our embryos

The lab director called today and told us she froze 10 embryos for us and they are all between grade 16-19 out of 20. This is very good and I'm thankful we have these embryos. I do hope some of these little lives will make it into our arms one day and I'm thankful for the awesome people at VFC that helped to make it possible. I have to say all the staff at the clinic are friendly and warm and kind and do whatever they can to make you feel comfortable. There is only one doctor there and he apparently works everyday...I was there on everyday of the week including the holiday and there each time was Dr. H. He's very kind and patient and is always available. He does every ultrasound and puts in every needle himself. Well he did all my needles anways cause no one else could find a vein! He even gives patients his home number to call in case of emergency. He apologizes for hurting you and wants me to let him know we made it home safe and I'm feeling ok...gotta love that. This was a very difficult week and i don't think i ever want to repeat it but I'm still glad it was at VFC!

No comments:

Post a Comment