Friday, July 2, 2010

The meds are here...think I'll ignore them for now!

Canada Post brought me a package full of drugs, needles, a sharps container, and instructional DVDs. I think Monty had the right idea wanting to bark and get the lady to go away! I glanced through it and decided to ignore the whole thing for now!

There was one extra envelope from the clinic with a sticky saying if I needed to do a half dose of one of the meds here were some extra needles as they tend to get dull if used a second time. Dull needles...sounds fun!

You're supposed to pick a time between 6-9 pm and do the injections at the same time. I think when we travel we're going to be either driving or on the ferry at that time of day...I guess it's all portable and by that point I should have no problem injecting myself in a bathroom or something...I should be a pro by then.

Ok well still going to ignore the package of needles and drugs. Next step bloodwork on July 23!

No comments:

Post a Comment