Friday, July 23, 2010

I'm ready!

I did my bloodwork today to make sure I'm suppressed and ready for the heavy duty meds. I got the results and I'm good to go for injections on Monday. I decided I better check out the box of meds and make sure I know what I'm doing. Well at first I could not find the needles for one of the meds so I called the clinic and figured out it was in the box with the DVD...ahh ok I should have known that. Then I called back with another question and now I think I'm good. I'm ready...I actually want to start the injections and get this all going! At least I think I do. No seriously I feel good about all this and I think I can do it.

Every time I go to the lab with my requisition from the doctor in BC I get asked if I live in Victoria...nope. We chose to go to the Victoria Fertility Centre because it has an amazing reputation. Well I never ever thought I'd be doing this but bring on the IVF!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Are you guys in Victoria now? Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not yet Heidi...we leave on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete