Sunday, July 25, 2010

Should I?

Hubby doesn't want me to get excited thinking the IVF might work for us. I get it he doesn't want me to be excited because he doesn't want me to be disappointed if it doesn't succeed. I know it may not but on the other hand this is the best chance to conceive we've had and I am excited at the possibility of success. If it fails yes I will be very disappointed but hey I'm pretty experienced at that so I guess it's a risk I'm willing to take.

We also talked about what we will do if it fails. If we have frozen embryos we will go back and transfer them because well they are our embryos and also a frozen embryo transfer (FET) is much easier and less costly than a whole fresh IVF cycle. I'm not sure if we would do another fresh IVF cycle or just give up. Hubby thought kidnapping some children would be another good option...he was kidding of course! He suggested his little nephew would be a good prospect :) I dunno, his sister might notice if he was gone!

Anyways at this point I'm just trusting God through each step and I am excited! Dear hubby has his own perspective and I understand it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment