Saturday, June 12, 2010

Ok body...get with the plan!

Well the next step is supposed to be to email the clinic on day one of my next cycle, then they'll send the requisition to the lab for more bloodwork on day 3 and I'll start birth control pills on day 3 too. Apparently my body is not into the plan as it's day 47 with no day one in sight. I asked what to do as the whole thing needs to be timed with our not flexible travel dates. (ie huge deposit on accomodation paid).

They said my ultrasound looked like I was about to ovulate but the doctor wanted my to go for bloodwork to confirm. Sooo off I went to the lab again in the morning. It's funny cause the last time I had bloodwork they took lots of vials as I was having a gazillion things tested and it was fine leaving me thinking this is ok, needles aren't so bad maybe I can stick some in my own body. But the little test for one thing with one little vial of blood was uggh. I wasn't watching but it felt like a whole lot of poking and turning and ouch. When I flinched the lady told me not to move my arm...kind hard to do with that ole pain response thing your body has! Ah well maybe it was her technique...I'm sure mine will be muuuch better right?

At least there were no spiders present!

Well now to wait for the results and the plan and hopefully talk to the doctor again, find out the rest of the test results and what we do next. It's all getting close...they'll be shipping the meds next month....we're really doing this!

No comments:

Post a Comment