Thursday, April 28, 2011

Letting go of Timelines

I remember a loong time ago when I hoped to have my first child by the time I was 30.
I remember on Mother's Day 2005 when I'd a miscarriage a few weeks before. I hoped to have another baby or at least be pregnant by the next Mother's Day. I did not have a baby in 2005 or 2006 or 2007 or 2008 or 2009. On Mother's Day 2010 I was so excited to be starting IVF# 1 soon. I really hoped for it to work so I would have a baby that year. I didn't happen in 2010 and it won't be happening in 2011 either.

You know what? I don't care about any timelines anymore. If I am so blessed to give birth to a baby in 2012 I will be thrilled....who cares how old I am!

This Mother's Day I will remember that I'm a mother of 5 precious little ones in heavan and I hope that by some miracle I will one day have a little one in our home.

No comments:

Post a Comment