Monday, May 16, 2011

Prenatal vitamins?

At my doctor's request I have been taking prenatal vitamins since last May. Other pills I can stop in between treatment cycles but the prenatal vitamins must be continued. Well it's now been an entire year of them! I must admit I'm not very enthusiastic about taking them any more. I started off taking the 3 times a day one that the guy at the health food store said were really good. Once I saw what it was like to be taking 9 other pills 2-5 times a day plus injections I decided that once a day Centrum materna vitamins were a better idea. I'm now on to random cheapo once a days. Seeing at bottle of prenatal vitamins when you've unsuccessful been trying to get pregnant and stay pregnant for 7 years is kind of depressing. Ok well then optimistic me says at least they're good for me regardless!

I'm also exhausted all the time and I can't sleep. I feel like going to sleep at 7pm every day. This must be what it feels like when you're pregnant or have a new baby that doesn't sleep at night...except I don't.

Ok well this is one of the most depressing blog posts I've written....just ramblings of a woman who needs to go to sleep! 8:15 pm...good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment