Sunday, November 20, 2011

Imagine NOT needing IVF...

I'm trying to wrap my head around doing another FET cycle...we want to but when I think about calling the clinic I can't quite do it yet. Then I started day dreaming about what it would be like to get pregnant without IVF. Imagine just being intimate with my husband and a few weeks later finding out I'm pregnant then 9 months later holding a baby in my arms. No cost, no needles, no drugs, no doctors, no pills, no IVs, no flights to the clinic, no bedrest in a hotel, no traveling alone. Then I think God must have some purpose in this journey and he'll give me the courage to do it again. If we end up with a baby in our arms it will all be worth it...maybe the possibility of that is enough to do it again.

IVF is tough to do repeatedly but then again it can bring precious lives into our families too so maybe it's a pretty good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment